Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Been a Busy Summer

I have been so busy since May that summer has flown past me.  I had outgrown my scrap space in the house and decided to move back out to my studio loft.  It's a room my husband had built above the garage when we first bought this house ten years ago.  It was originally intended to be my "creative space" but I just never made it out there.  The kids were really little at the time and I just wanted & needed to be inside with everyone else.  But now that the kids are older I am so happy to be back out there.  It's a quiet space without any distractions and I am having fun organizing and finding places for my supplies.  For the past few evenings I have been working on a project that I have wanted to make for a while now.  I completed it last night and still need to take pics and post a vid on my You Tube channel.  Until then have a happy scrappy time! 

;-)  Take care, Nicole

p.s. Thanks so much for following, I am going to try and pay more attention to my blog from now on! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment