Thursday, December 30, 2010

Recent Projects

Hello there!  I just thought I would share with you some projects I have been working on recently.  These projects are both made with the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper collection.  On these long winter nights I have been keeping busy creating.  This paper is so pretty it cheers me up from the doldrums of winter.  The altered box was just a chocolate box and the birdhouse mini album I traced onto chipboard from a template.  You might want to re-visit your templates and see if you can make a mini from them!  I hope you enjoy the pics and thank you for stopping by!

Nicole

altered box with accordion mini album



 

                   birdhouse mini album cover--beginning stages.


       cover of the mini done.
    
I have videos of both these projects on my YouTube channel: papernlace123

No comments:

Post a Comment